Are you GOOD or GREAT?There was a period in my life, several year ago, when I was struggling in several areas.
I had a deep, reflective time with myself and realized that my life was good … but it certainly was not great!
I wanted a GREAT life.
I wanted a life to be proud of. I wanted to inspire my children and those around me. I wanted to have more, be more, give more.
I realized that no one was going to give me a GREAT life on a silver platter.
I had to do something different.
During that time of reflection I found myself confronting the brutal facts.This process changed my life.
If you want a change in any area of your life, I would suggest that taking some time to confront the brutal facts of why and where you are, is the first
Below are some of the questions that I asked myself.
During this thought process, I was brutally honest to myself with my answers.
The result? It propelled me to taking action that resulted in creating a great life!
- Am I happy in my current situation?
- What have I done to get where I am?
- Do I take personal responsibility for where I am?
- Who do I surround myself with?
- What do I want to change and why?
- Do I want to settle?
- Am I being an amazing example to my children, my family and those around me?
- Is what I do a service to others? (without expectation of money?)
- What can I do differently?
- Am I willing to pay the price?
Here’s to you going from Good To Great!
I hope you found this helpful.
Please share on FaceBook, Twitter etc. and your comments below!
I always love hearing from you.