Thursday, September 27, 2012

Please Come and Meet Me

Hi, my name is Brandy Luing and welcome to my website. Prior to finding this business, my partner Jesse and I were trying to find an income solution that would provide us with time and financial freedom to truly enjoy our lives. We saw how hard our parents had worked all their lives to provide for their families and didn’t want to follow that same path. We knew that our future had so much more in store for us.
 
I am  originally from Iowa and Jesse is a Native to Arizona, so we knew that the business needed to be portable, flexible and afford us the ability to travel . We are now able to run the business from wherever we are in the world thanks to our mobile phones and an internet connection.

As I had never owned a business before, the idea was daunting. However the system in place is so easy to follow that I had my business up and running within hours of joining the business. My journey here has been the most rewarding experience of my life. We are surrounded by an international community of successful and like-minded entrepreneurs who are committed to creating results not only within their businesses but within their personal lives as well.
As entrepreneurs, we have the choice to be at cause in our lives and create the results that we desire to create. Thanks to this business, we are able to create a monthly income equal to what many people earn in a year.

I absolutely love what I do. I love being able to design my hours around the needs of our lives. As we eventually start to grow our family, it will be so rewarding to get to spend every moment with our children, while still operating a successful business!  
The Power of Vision:
Visualize being able to work flexible hours in the comfort and privacy of your own home,
        with no commute and no dress code.
Think about not having to spend 40 or more hours a week with that particularly
        annoying coworker who seems more like a cell-mate.
Imagine not having to beg for time off to do something so simple but so all-important as
        cheering at your son’s big playoff game or attending your daughter’s school play.
Imagine taking your family on trips to places you never dreamed you’d see. You won’t
        have to ask anyone for the vacation time, of course!

Contact me today so I can provide you with the information to make your journey a success. Reach your full potential without sacrificing time with family and friends
Sincerely,
Brandy Luing
 

No comments: