Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tiem to SHOP and SAVE !

 $ 29.00memberships WOW !

$29.00 memberships are the perfect time to TRY melaleuca for a month and see for yourself all the health benefits and savings that a million shoppers experience every month!! No binding contract ever! Shop as long as you are happy!!

I am looking for for serious individuals ready to change their life financially as well... if that is you, let's talk!!

Check out this money-saving Laundry pack!!!
Enjoy SAFER, more affordable laundry products that are 6x concentrated!!

Only $29.00 !!
  • Six-times concentrated, non-alkaline, super-effective detergent.
  • Just ½ fl. oz. cleans a whole load of laundry
  • Rinse Guard™ keeps dirt from redepositing on clothes
  • No caustic chemicals or unnecessary fillers
  • pH-neutral, as gentle on clothes as tap water
  • Concentrated to save money and reduce plastic waste
200,000 chemicals are in use commercially today with another 1000 being introduced each year. Only a few of these chemicals, about 7%, are adequately tested to determine their effects to our lives and the life of our environment. What about the other 93% of chemicals that are on the market and in the products that consumers use everyday, most (93%) have never been tested. Toxic chemicals were introduced into our environments 50 years ago, just after World War II. They were originally designed to enhance our lifestyles, now we know many are not enhancing our lives but threatening them.

Everyday products with toxins and the toxins contained in them:
Dove Beauty Bar
Quaternium 15: Formaldehyde-Carcinogen. Causes cancer, dermatitis, neurotoxic, sensitizer-poisonous, irritant to the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes. ButylatedHydroxytoluene, (BHT) Carcinogen.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo
Quaternium 15: FD&C RED 40: Carcinogen, and causes dermatitis.
Crest Tarter Control Toothpaste
Saccharin: Carcinogen, contains Phenol If you accidentally swallow more than a pea -sized amount of this, you must contact the Poison Control Center immediately. This warning does not appear on the tube.
Tide & Cheer Detergent
Detergent: Can cause temporary respiratory tract irritation. Symptoms include stinging, swelling, or redness. Sodium Silicate: Can be corrosive. Can cause burns to the eyes and tissue damage to the skin, as well as cause burns to the mouth, throat, and stomach if swallowed, Sodium Sulfate: Corrosive, Severe eye, skin, and respiratory irritant. Can cause asthma attacks. Thisodium Nitrilotriacetate: Carcinogen
Note: Tide powder contains fiberglass. If you use this and you’re sweaty and itchy, it’s the fiberglass in your clothing from the laundry detergent.
Sodium Hypochlorite: Corrosive. Sensitizer: Can be fatal if swallowed. Eye, skin, and respiratory irritant. Especially hazardous to people with heart conditions or asthma.
Sodium Hypochlorite Sodium Silicate: Can be corrosive. Can cause burns to the eyes and tissue damage to the skin, as well as cause burns to the mouth, throat, and stomach if swallowed.
Test: Put some liquid cascade on aluminum foil - put it over the sink and see what happens.
Fantastic, Formula 409
Butyl Cellosolve: Neurotoxic. Eye and skin irritant. Damages central nervous system, kidney, and liver. Readily absorbed through the skin. Damages blood and body’s ability to make blood -- listed as a pesticide.

Windex Aerosol Glass Cleaner

Butyl Cellosolve (see above) Isobutane: Neorotoxic.
Lysol Disinfectant
Dioxin; Carcinogen. 500,000 times more deadly than DDT Ethyl Alcohol: Eye, skin, respiratory tract irritant.

Melaleuca has a documented 95% monthly reorder rate.

~People are saving money!
~People love the convenience of their household products delivered to their door!
~People love the safer/GREEN products!
~People see so many health concerns improve and/or disappear!
Melaleuca's NEW Wax warmers and Melts!Within seconds.... your home will smell amazing!!!!
What a wonderful Mother's Day gift this would be!!
Sun Valley Wax Melt Warmers outshine the Competition
Sun Valley:
Gold Canyon
Yankee Candle
Jamie Clair
Scent Sationals

$1 memberships.. PLUS $100 FREE!!
WE LOVE FREE! As a reminder, when you start as a new preferred customer you will receive $100 in FREE products! Start for just $29 and get $100 FREE! WOW!!

No comments: