Monday, November 26, 2012

Giving Thanks



Give Thanks #3   

I want to express my infinite gratitude to all of you today. I am so thankful to work with you each and every day; to be able to bless people in gifts of wellness with you; and to share in all of your celebrations and sometimes setbacks, for this I am so very grateful.

When I think of the people and things that have touched my life the most I always go back to memories of this team and memories of growing with each of you. Thank you.

Our family was able to help over 50 people have a holiday meal this year and we do this with all the blessings of this team and Melaleuca.

I want to thank you for your friendship, love, support, belief, and passion for this unbelievable company and team!


See what a company can do bring everyone together ! Is this what you want ?  If so contact me today

No comments: