Wednesday, November 28, 2012

probiotic question

1.       Probiotic – boosts metabolism!! helps indigestion, constipation, acid reflux, insomnia.  (brooke paulin stated she has 23 clients off Prilosec because of florify!) 

Florify Probiotic
One daily dose of Florify probiotic contains 5 billion colonies of stomach-acid-resistant flora from two strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus (which targets your small intestine) and Bifidobacterium lactis (which works in your colon). Florify also has a proprietary blend of FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and dicalcium phosphate.



TESTIMONY: When I got my Vitality Pack 4 within my Value Pack I was excited to start taking them.  However I found that they made me nauseous for about 10-15 minutes after taking them, sometimes trying to force their way back up. I stopped taking them and gave them to my sister who had no problem taking them. That intrigued me so I then asked Michelle Smith why someone could get sick from the vitamins.  She stated that if someone isn't use to taking vitamins or that they have a poor diet that the stomach is eroded and can't handle it.  I previously didn't take vitamins and hada poor diet, craving many things such as coffee, Mt. Dew, chips, chocolate, sugary candy, and didn't eat well at all, skipping breakfast, sometimes not eating till 1 or 2 in the afternoon while drinking coffee and Mt.Dew.  She suggested Florify for 30 days to build up my stomach lining. So I started taking Florify and was really doing better.  Didn't crave all the bad stuff including coffee, even though I still drank some didn't feel the NEED I had for it before.  Also felt well enough in the morning to eat something, usually the Fiberwise bars.  After three weeks, I started the Vitality Pack that I got with my loyalty dollars and found I had NO side effects. 
Then my two year old, dumped my Florify down the sink.  I thought I'll continue with the vitamins until I can order Florify again.  Well after one week without Florify, the nausea from the vitamins came back and after two weeks, my stomach started hurting, similar to when I had ulcers in the past.  I realize now that I previously just lived with my stomach feeling this way, not realizing that it wasn't normal.  I can not live without the Florify it really has changed my life and my stomach! ~

No comments: