Monday, July 9, 2012

I am looking for 2 self-motivated people

I am still looking for 2 self-motivated people that would like a part time position as a Marketing Executive, which would equal a 7 hour work week. Also 2 more self-motivated people that would be able to make it a full time position, which would be a 14 to 20 hour work week. College and business experience is not required but would be helpful for each position. There are no sales involved and you would be representing an International Wellness Company. Hours are flexible and you would get to create your own pay scale. I am only interested in talking to serious health oriented people that handle being in charge of day to day scheduling. If you think this might be you please send me a message to my inbox with your phone number if I do not already have it. There will be a short per-interview process. Thank you for looking and good luck!

No comments: