Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WHAT COULD $1000 DO FOR YOU?!!!

WHAT COULD $1000 DO FOR YOU?!!!
Join our team and we'll show you how you can have a guaranteed $1000 check in your hands in August!
Our company is offering an incredible July promotion, and I want to help YOU earn $1000!

If you have a strong work ethic and enjoy working with and helping others... I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!

Our  27 yr old INC 500 company has received awards from the BBB!

LET'S CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!
We have excellent web casts available for you to learn more about our Company.  If one of these times work for you, I will email you the link needed to view it and call you after the web cast to answer your questions.
 Email me back , text or call me with a time that works for you and I will save that webcast time for YOU!

These are all listed in  CST:
Monday: 1 pm, 7pm, 8 pm, 9 pm
Tuesday: 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm
Wednesday: 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm
Thursday: 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm
Friday: 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 6 pm
Saturday : 11 am
(the webcasts last approximately 45 minutes)


 

No comments: