Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Enemy to a "Great Life" is a "good life"

The Enemy to a "Great Life" is a "good life" where you are settled into your routine, just make your bills, paycheck to paycheck, and have a fixed income based on you or your spouse working for someone else and missing those little moments that you can never get back ever.......People need to come see what the "Great Life" feels and looks like.....your can literally feel what your future will be for you and your kids....Loving Arizona this week-I completely LOVE Arizona and the desert, I just feel like I am home every time I am here, because of my job...I know that me and my kids will be back in Arizona someday and I can take my job and income with me anytime I want.......I just feel like I am home every time I am here.

No comments: