Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wipe out the negativity...

Wipe out the negativity...

So I've been dealing with a lot of negative people in my life and figuring out the best way to "take out the trash" as I heard on a radio station not to long ago.  I think that is so true.  Life is too short so why do we spend the majority of it wasting it on people who we know are using us or will turn on us in an instant b/c they can only have one friend at a time.  I preach to my kids to help others, don't worry about what anyone else says...stick with the underdog, they need you more and will be more appreciative.

Positive affirmations are so very important!  Reading positive books, surrounding yourself with TRUE family and friends, keeping what matters close to you and letting go of the rest.  Don't worry about those who are fake or just want you in your life when you can give to them, move on, be happy.  Working out is such a great stress releiver.  When you get to running, weightlifting, yoga or whatever your workout choice is and you feel those endorphins kicking in you have no other choice but to happy and "take out the trash".

So I challenge you all to find yourself and love yourself as a great friend and my mother told me to do.  You will start enjoying life more and realize where you want to be in life and what will make you happy.  Life's too short to be miserable your entire life.  GO FOR IT!  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?

God Bless!

No comments: