Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy Baseball Season

Busy Baseball season-I loved the story this month featured about the family that advanced to Exec working their business around the over 60 baseball games their children attended during the season, wow-and congrats to them! I am highlighting them tonight as an example for the countless families that "think" they are so involved in baseball that they cannot work their business around that schedule and succeed......I need to remind them that we ONLY make time for things in life that we Value the most. For me, I value my children and their future above anything else in life therefore I work as hard as I can for my children sacrificing time NOW for things that matter most later. Giving time now provides worlds of greatness later.....one of the keys to our business.

No comments: