Sunday, June 17, 2012

Do You Have 30 Mins? - Work At Home United 5 More DAYS to get started for 1.00

At one point or another you asked for information on working from home. I'm wondering... what's stopping you from getting that information? The worst that will happen is you won't like what you hear. So what! You'll know what it's all about, and things will stay the same, or you'll continue looking for something else. But, what if you do like what you hear, and this turns out to be the answer you've been looking for? The only way to find out is to get the information. I'm not here to push you into anything. I am only going to get you the information you need to make an educated decision. This is something that potentially could change your life. Why not find out what it's all about?

I started with this company in February 2007. I was skeptical, nervous, and very worried that this would be a waste of time. I decided to give it a try because it's completely risk free. I read over everything very carefully before I got started to make sure I wasn't going to lose any money by giving it a try. I very easily could have decided not to bother. Even after I signed up it took me about 3 weeks before I got started. I kept looking for the catch. But the more I learned about the company the more impressed I was. This isn't down to luck, it's all down to the work you do. The training and support are amazing! Now, I KNOW I've found the answer I was searching for.

This company is with the Better Business Bureau, and that was very important to me. Everything I do is only improving people's lives. No one gets hurt with this, and everyone benefits. This is not a get rich quick scheme. You can't spend 10 mins a week and earn thousands in your first month! If there truly was an honest way to do that, everyone would be doing it! But what it is, is a business anyone can succeed with. Full time, part time, it doesn't matter. It just takes a consistent effort. I am here to help you every step of the way.

I have 5 beautiful children, Taylor 12 years old, Devin 8 years old, Jesse 7years old, and Brooke 5 years old and Easton 1 years old. They are the reason I want to work from home. I'm a very busy person, and I know how hard it is to find time for anything. I don't have unlimited time to spend working. I probably work about 20-30 hours a week. I'm seeing results, things are going great! Best of all I LOVE what I'm doing, and feel proud! I'm reaching my own goal, while I'm helping others reach theirs!

If you're ready to see what this is all about, email me and give me 3 times when you would be available for about 30 mins. Make sure to include your name and phone number in the email. You will find my contact information at the bottom of this email. Due to the number of people requesting appointments, spaces are limited. To get your requested time you must email me as soon as possible to reserve your spot. There will be no pressure to join once you've heard the information. You'll either think it's for you or not, that's your decision. I'm only here to make sure you have the information you need to make an informed decision. I am NOT a salesperson.

I look forward to speaking to you. Have a great day!


Brandy Luing

480-247-2934

www.workathomeuited.com/brandy

No comments: