Sunday, June 3, 2012

Have you tried other home businesses in the past such as Avon, Mary Kay or Tupperware?

Have you tried other home businesses in the past such as Avon, Mary Kay or Tupperware?
Did you find yourself taking orders, making deliveries and collecting money for very little or no profit?
Have you always dreamed of working from home but can't afford enormous start up costs?
I am a mom of 5 ages 11,8,6,4 old years and 4 month old and I run my own home business and I am looking to expand my team. I am looking for a few motivated women who can put 5-15 hrs per week towards building a successful business. I will train you and coach you along the way!!!
There is no large start-up fee, no inventory, no deliveries and no collections!!!
If interested please email me with your name and phone number and I would be happy to call you back to schedule an info session/interview.
www.workathomeunited.com/brandy

No comments: