Monday, June 25, 2012

Information on what I do from home

Hi, my name is Brandy! I'm a full-time wife and mommy to 5 beautiful Children ages 11,8,6,4 and 3 month old. From the day my 1st son( that was 9 years ago) was born I knew I wanted to be home to take care of my family. I hoped for my husband to get a raise or a better job. I didn’t know how to take control and make it happen for my family. I needed a way to earn from home. I wasn’t able to find that until right before my Daughter was born that is my three year old. I was particular and wasn’t looking for anything that required people to spend money on stuff they didn’t need. With the economy right now most people are having a hard time just making it; they can’t afford nonessential items. I also knew up front I didn’t want to work with a MLM company or do parties. I knew in order to be successful I would need to find a company that was risk free, reputable & one that has been around for quite some time. I didn’t want any hidden fees, selling or any inventory. I wanted something anyone could do and something that didn’t have a huge investment involved! My last requirement was No Telemarketing. After a lot of searching I finally found a company that met all my criteria and more. Finding a company that has never been affected by a recession and actually grows during that time was a major bonus!

These are the things that I do right from my home: set appointments; market my free website (training provided); dial people into overview calls; set up online accounts; help others do what I do & earn residual income that grows every single month!!
I started working this part time Three Years ago because I was working full time; so I had to fit it in where I could. I am now home full time! I’ve actually received Last year Over 45,000 , that was more then I was making in the corp. world. How you work this depends on your income goals, everything is month to month, no contracts or quotas and no monthly fees. I call the shots and still spend quality time with my family. If my daughter has a dance recital I don’t have to ask permission to leave work or take the day off. I can work completely around my family. When I started I was nine months pregnant, so I know anyone can do this. This is not a “get rich quick scheme”’ it definitely requires hard work and determination, but it is so worth it. It was scary looking for a legitimate company, but I found one that is making my family’s dreams come true. If you are in the same situation as I was and you'd like more information go to my website at: http://www.workathomeunited.com/brandy
You can view the link that says view more and then if you would like me to contact you, please click the link that says Get More Info. Now! and give some basic information and I get back to you! It only takes 25 minutes to get you all the details on the company so you can decide if we are a good fit for you. We may or may not be what you are looking for, but at least you’ll know.

Hugs,
Brandy

No comments: