Wednesday, June 13, 2012

$1 to be partnered with a company that has no debt . . . You know some days are just Good!

So I'm off to my business meeting with some people who appreciate Value! So excited to share with others what I consider the best gift ever given to me. A chance to fish in the BIG lake as if I were a BIG fish. No Investment . . . just a $1 for all the tools I need for sucess. No inventory. No overhead. No whiney overpaid employees. No outstanding performers I wish I could pay more. Whether I want to be a successful shopper getting Value each time I buy my necessities or a business owner who wants to help others enhance lives matters not one bit as far as membership costs go. $1 to be partnered with a company that has no debt . . . You know some days are just Good!

No comments: