Friday, January 11, 2013

Information on Andi Page

I have been with Melaleuca for four years now. I am a stay at home mom of 5 beautiful children, I run a busy horse ranch with over 20 horses that we board and train and Melaleuca has helped my children, my family, and our ranch in so many ways. We no longer have to deal with migraines, eczema, sickness and health problems in our family and our lives have changed forever. We have not only replaced my corporate accounting income but we have also retired my husband from his 25 year career as a CPA, he is now able to stay at home and enjoy his children and never miss one moment with them all because of Melaleuca. Health and Financial Wellness to us is priceless and we will forever be grateful to our mentors, our leaders, and our corporate offices for changing our lives and our future. We LOVE Melaleuca!
Andi Page

if you want to be sucessful like Andi just click here today

No comments: