Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Skeptical? So were we!


In 2009, I was home with our two children ages 6 and 2 at the time. It was a hectic time since my husband was working for a Truck company driving 3-4 weeks at a time and I was basically taking care of everything at home on my own. We looked around for a long time to find something that I could do to help with the extra income without leaving the home and our Girls to be raised by somebody else. We were tired of working so hard and getting nowhere. Right when we thought we were “getting ahead”, something would happen and we would slip further into debt , with creditors hounding us day and night. We were afraid to answer our phone and screened calls on a morning to night basis.
Then we found this team!
I worked this business around my girls, my six four-footed babies and life. So it was a new transition for us at first but it was incredible to be able to work alongside our little ones and actually be able to bring in an income- surprising my husband greatly! After 2 months with this business he was able to come closer to home driving truck locally and that way being able to be home with us daily.
Our Girls are now 5 and 9 and we are setting goals as a family and celebrating goals as a family with Mike home MUCH more now thanks to this business!
It's not just the money- although it's wonderful to have the extra income- it's a fun business, you get to create your own hours, work with an incredible group of people and seriously make some changes in your life and others. As part of our Compensation Plan you can get a car paid for, reliable paychecks each month and get to choose how and when I want to work. I don't know where we'd be without Work At Home United and honestly, it scares me to think of where we'd be without this in another ten years. Let us know how we can assist you!


Your Partner in Success,




We are a Team of REAL people achieving REAL GOALS!
Click on a name to read more…

No comments: