Monday, January 7, 2013

Meleuca AWESOME products

I love the Melaleuca products. By far, the best choice I made to start buying them. I'm not selling it, I simply really like the products!  I have a 4 year old with Autism, and I've been having a hard time finding vitamins that he CAN have (no artificial junk, no dairy, no red dye, etc) that he'll also TAKE, lol! He's soooo picky. But, I bought them last month to try with him, and he's doing fantastic. His speech therapist even noticed a difference in him - he's asking questions, responding appropiately to questions... etc. Things he has never done. I can't attribute them directly, but it surprises me that he's doing so well in such a short amount of time... kwim?
I've been using the cleaning products for about 6 years, and they are why I decided to join. I don't have to worry so much when the baby decides he wants to 'help'. I don't have to worry about adverse chemicals affecting either of my children (DS has problems with certain chemicals we've discovered). And with one child with Autism, I'm always going to be paranoid about the baby (OK, he's nearly 2, but still).
Good luck in whatever you decide to try.

No comments: