Friday, December 21, 2012

About Kristie Jones

About Kristie

Single Mom to 3 amazing children. I have the best of both worlds as I get to be a full time mom while I work from home! 



I am a single Mom to 3 beautiful and wonderful children: Amanda (13), Katelyn (11) and Brody (4). After the birth of my 2nd child, I was divorced and in a position that I needed to support my family financially, but I wanted to be a stay at home mom as well, as I thought that was extremely important as I was the only parent in their life. I started my home business in September 2000 and now have the best of both worlds:) For the last 9 years, I have been able to earn a 6 figure income, but without having to run around town as a distributor, so I truly am at home with my children. I am enjoying a different life than I ever imagined.
 
 
To learn how to work from home like Kristie click here

No comments: