Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I worked a direct sales (which is MLM) years ago, this is different.

I worked a direct sales (which is MLM) years ago, this is different.

Most home businesses are Multi-Level-Marketing companies that have you enroll to be a distributor with hands on sales or online sales or both. I was with one (AVON) for many years a long time ago and just want to briefly share something you might find interesting.
You don't HAVE to be a distributor or process orders or even try to have people shop through your site to have a successful home business. In our business, we don't do anything like that at all and it allows for so much more freedom to choose how, when and where you work. I have never sold a single product myself in this business. I spent years in the direct sales business and this is what I remember but do NOT miss:
I had a lot of money invested in inventory
I spent a LOT of time in front of potential customers, a LOT
I had overhead, samples, displays, booths, GAS, bags
I had no residual income, and had to worry where the next sales would come from
I felt bad about the repeated request for sales from the same people
I was NEVER home
The products were not items people NEEDED, so they were optional
I invite you to schedule yourself for one of our overviews and learn for yourself how this can be. I'm so very glad that I did back in 2007. I enjoy what I do SO MUCH.

No comments: