Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Love Melaleuca

In August of 2000, my husband Lance and I were on a search for a way for me to stay home and work with my 7 month old, I had left my career to be a stay at home mom and we wanted a better life! So I researched about 20 different companies, I knew I wanted to truly work from home, I did not want to sell or stock anything and I wanted to leverage my time working with my son by my side. I was so impressed with Melaleuca from the very start. Their safer more effective-more cost effective products made total sense for our family. We are all so healthy today! But what I love the most is that I am my own boss, everyday I get up and enjoy what I do, most of all I have been able to help so many other people reach their financial goals too. Today Lance and I work around our 4 kids and have balance in our lives along with complete financial security. That is what I LOVE about Melaleuca!!
Michelle Smith

No comments: