ADOPTION UPDATE Dec. 7 at day's end: God is moving. We had one donation last night that put us $200 closer to meeting our deadline goal! One of Rhyan's (our 14 yr. old daughter) precious friends donated from her saving's jar. Then, my sweet yr. old daughter) precious friends donated from her saving's jar. Then, my sweet friend's 8 year-old daughter handed me a $20 bill from her allowance jar and said, "God told me to give this to you." Oh, my heart. He'll get us there, if it takes moving mountains to do it. That's what He does, right? :-) PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHARE OUR BLOG AND SEND UPDATES. We are praying and expecting miracles... as expectant parents to our two children who aren't home yet. Wait until you see our boys! They are so handsome. :-)
I am adding a post on our blog later tonight that I would love you all to read. Those of you who already are in love with orphans and adoption better have tissues handy. Everyone who reads it better have tissues handy! You need to click the link to the other blog, and make sure you do. You don't want to miss the story.
FYI: Anyone considering a sizable donation, message me about our church's Adoption Support Program if you are looking for a possible tax benefit.
Resting in Him who gives all good things,
Patty and Paul