Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Melaleuca – Why I LOVE Melaleuca!

Melaleuca.  What’s not to love? This site is dedicated to giving people a place to share their thoughts and views on Melaleuca.  scroll down and see what other people are saying, or take a moment and share your own story on Melaleuca on the right.  Most recent comments are published below.  Search for a topic in the search box, or click one of the titles to the left.
Most would also love to hear how long you have been shopping at Melaleuca and what your favorite product is and why.
AND if you like this page,  PLEASE SHARE THIS SITE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK and TWITTER.

  1. mila says:
    Just been 3months on melaleuca..and i love my VITALITY 4 ,changed my life all the product are amazing,and even my daughter she is only 4years old but she gets it..she doesn’t drink any juice unless its melaleuca she even tells her friends in JK about melaleuca……
  2. Laurie says:
    It’s crazy how many people have Tub and Tile stories! And they are from real life, not paid advertisements. Bathrooms and sinks etc. become easier to clean also because if you are only using Melaleuca personal products, there is no animal fat residue build up either.
    Welcome to a new and healthier lifestyle, Amanda
  3. Amanda says:
    I am brand new to melaleuca….I have really hard well water and it is always a chore to clean the toilet for me….it takes tons of scrubbing for less than perfect results….I tried the tub and tile out as soon as I got it and was so amazed to not even have to do more than wipe the toilet….all the grime just flaked off!! I’m sold and so amazed!

No comments: