Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All Roads Really Do Lead to Melaleuca

When they say ” all roads lead to Melaleuca” it is so TRUE! I have been a customer since the end of June 2012 and it has already changed my life! I have 2 children who are sensitive to everything and since switching to all Melaleuca products they are doing 100% better! I love Renew Lotion. I have a bottle in just about every room in my house. I also love how my 3 year old can help me clean the house and I feel good about it. I love the entire Sei Bella line too. I am a daughter of a hair stylist and I have tried it all. Sei Bella is by far the best!
On the business side, I love helping people get the toxins out of their home. This is the best referral program ever! I am a stay at home mom and I love how I can do everything around my family. We can even hold online overviews with the kids playing in the same room! I am advancing my business and look forward to having everyone see me on the cover of “Leadership in Action” within the next couple years!

No comments: