Tuesday, December 11, 2012

work at home united...or another job??

I've been with WAHU for over 6 years it is a very legitimate company. I do recieve a residual check each month as well from them, but it's basically at a stand still. I do love their products!

I wanted something a little more that I can enjoy, so I became a home based travel agent.

When I first started looking into working from home, which was about 9 years ago, I wanted data entry/typing, but there was nothing out there, unless they made you pay for information! Don't fall for it!!!

You can also look into doing customer service with West At Home, Liveopps uhhhh....I think there is another one. I didn't do that, because I'm a mom of 6 and it has to be completely quit. I wanted to do something that my kids could be around me, that's why I stay home. LOL Plus I needed something that is more flexible and I can take my business wherever I am.

Good Luck in your search!

No comments: