Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Work At home Story

Work At Home United Partner since 2002.
We work from home and love sharing and introducing this company to others, helping them reach their goals. I was able to replace my full-time income and make much more than I ever did at any job. Being home with my children and earning a great income is the best for me. I now help people all over the country and Canada work from home, add an income stream, and be their own boss. My story is below. Please read it and look around my site and when you are ready to let me share this with you, click the SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT link. That is the next step.
MY WAHM STORY
 My name is Brandy Luing and I live in Mesa, Arizona with my5 kids Taylor, Devin, Jesse, Brooke, Easton. I love working from home, enjoying time and financial freedom, however, my life wasn’t anything like this before Febuary 2007.

I was a single mom, living paycheck to paycheck with a full-time job, spending most of my income on rent and daycare. I wanted to find a way to spend more time with my child and become a work at home parent. I looked for a business I could do at home after work that would bring me an extra income with the hopes of finding something that could eventually replace my income entirely. It was very important though, that I didn't have to be a party plan consultant or distribute products because of the schedule I had. It was also important that I didn't have to invest or have any risk because I just didn't have money to lose. I found this team, which met my criteria, and our lives haven’t been the same since.

I spent five to ten hours a week, Monday through Friday on my home business, earning and receiving checks each and every month that continued to grow in size. Within two years I totally replaced my full-time income with residual monthly income, which allowed me to pull my daughter from daycare and leave that full-time job. I continued to work my business from home around my schedule about 20 hours a week and grew my income to several times the size of my previous full-time income but have been working half the hours completely at home!!
Since Febuary 2007, I have earned $337,237.36 If you're trying to do the math, that's 98 months. (8 years). I've earned on average $3441.20 a month. That has brought me many freedoms. Freedom to choose to stay home with my kids. Freedom to pay off debts. Freedom to make my OWN schedule each day. It's given me peace of mind and to me, that's priceless.
If you are looking for answers too or know someone who is, let our Work At Home United Team help. We love referrals.  
 
Brandy Luing
480-577-6032

No comments: