Friday, December 21, 2012

Thank you! Here’s an exciting update

I am looking for those that are serious about working from home, I have been able to work from home with my 5 kids for the past 6 years and I have truly enjoyed the journey! We live an incredible life. Are you OPEN to change your future in a positive way because right NOW you can
Start your own business for only 1.00 (Normally 29.00)

You are getting emails from me because you indicated you wanted a home-based business.
Are you still searching?

Remember,
NO Stocking or Inventory - NO Selling - NO Deliveries!

Whether your hope is to simply supplement your income, or build an EMPIRE, you owe it to yourself, and your family, to get ALL the Details!
I would like to personally invite you to find out more about our great team on one of our Live On-Line Business Overviews. These on-line overviews are really informative and will help you decide if this is the right opportunity for you!

*This on-line overview IS NOT a sales presentation.

Theon-line overview will cover:

· How and what we do
· The Company we have partnered with
· How we get paid
· The many benefits of Our Team
· Answer any questions or concerns
· Meet Top Leaders from Our Team!

Please take a look at the times below and email me with a few times that would work best for you so I can reserve us a spot. I will be calling you 15 minutes before to help you log on to the on-line overview.

All calls are Pacific Standard Time (7 am PST = 8 am MST, 9 am CST, 10 am EST)

I’ve had an overwhelming number of people calling me to see what Work At Home United is all about this week . My day planner fills FAST. This is what I have available this week:
All calls are in Eastern Standard Time
This week...
Monday- 11am, 5pm, 6 pm,7 pm,8 pm PST

Tuesday - 7 am , 9 am, 11 am, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm PST

Wednesday - 7 am , 9 am, 11 am, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm PST

Thursday - 7 am , 9 am, 11 am, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm PST

Friday- 7 am, 9 am, 11 am, 4 pm PST

Saturday- 9 am PST

Sunday- 4 pm, 5pm PST

Just send me a quick email to let me know which times would be best for you to get on an on-line overview (including the time zone you are referring to) - so I can reserve a spot for you today!

I look forward to talking to you about Work at Home United and helping you decide if it's the right opportunity for you! Until then, feel free to visit my website below.
www.workathomeunited.com/brandy

No comments: