Wednesday, December 26, 2012

About Michelle Smith


When I was introduced to this company, I had recently retired from my successful career in corporate America to stay home and raise our family. I had searched for months on the internet hoping to find a legitimate opportunity that would allow me to achieve my goals. I was so fortunate to have been introduced to this team and company and immediately knew the possibilities. Just one year into our business, I managed to replace my prior income, as well as my husband's My husband and I are now able to work this business from home together around our four beautiful children, but truly the best gift is that we never miss a moment. We work with a company that has a mission to help others and we are so proud of that. We work everyday knowing that we are able to help so many people change their lives!!!

Michelle Smith

When Michelle started with our company, I was extremely skeptical. I had heard of so many companies that never really made anyone any real money. Her first check was nothing much at all, and I continued to think it was like one of the other MLM companies out there today. After a few more months, I began to realize the true potential, because I fell in love with all of what this company offered. After over six years of being with this company, they have never let our family down once, and it continues to amaze me. I am very grateful that my wife saw this company’s vision and did not allow my skepticism to get in the way. We enjoy an amazing life now, thanks to this team, one most people just dream about. The exciting part is that everyone can achieve their dreams with this team and company. It just depends on you.

Lance Smith

Michelle and Lance Smith
Proud parents to Gage, Kylee, Tristan, Haley

No comments: