Friday, December 21, 2012

Hello

Hi my name is Brandy. Welcome to my Melaleuca Health and Wellness blog. I have been using Melaleuca products for a 6 years now and I have improved my health in so many ways I can't even tell you in one post. I will be blogging regularly to share with you how you can improve your health.


I used to be extremely overweight and I lost 95 pounds from healthy eating, diet and exercise. I have also improved my quality of life from not allowing allergens and irritants in my home and on my body.


I have a 1-480-577-6032 number you can call me and get signed up to receiving healthy, green and safe products through Melaleuca.

I will be posting this soon along with my testimony on how good choices in products and healthy habits improve your health.
 
 

No comments: